Letter From A Reader

Ed. Charles recently carried out research for a bay reader who wrote to me to say how thrilled she was with what Charles had found out about her family tree.

“Several months ago, I won a small competition in the bay magazine which was run by Charles Wilson Watkins on his family history page.

    I was so impressed with the work he did that I went on to ask him to do my family tree.

     I am just writing to acknowledge and thank you and your resident genealogist for the brilliant work he did. His research has discovered a family secret that I am now pursuing with the TV programme Long Lost Relatives.

    I don’t know where this will eventually end, or what we will discover, but it would never have come to light without his determination to uncover the truth on our behalf.

     I am so grateful that I decided to enter that competition that day, which has taken me on this journey of discovery.” 

 Many, many thanks.

Sincerely Christina Grant

Copyright - The Bay Magazine, September 2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strombus

No. 172 Squadron - 19th August 1942

Bristol Blenheim - collision 31st July 1940